Thursday, July 12, 2012

K.F.C. It's finger lickin' good. Day 12 Meditation Experiement

We're not talking about chicken here, but an easy way for me to remember what I am doing with the Meditation Experiment. I enjoy using acronyms in all areas of my life because it is a simple way to remember long lists of words.  Anyway it's about changing my beliefs by changing thoughts followed through with actions that are in congruentwith this flow. So today I remember KFC.
K-Know what you've got and where you are.  Blogging is helping with that after the mediation
.
F- Figure out your Why.  This is an important step that I start my coaching clients with.  But as  time progresses, it is important to revisit, reevaluate or at least confirm the Why piece. It is part of my IM statement. And is going through tweaking.

C-Choose who you want to become. It is the person you want to be who does what must be done to have the things you want.

And through KFC, I will not be chicken, but Courageous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment