Saturday, July 7, 2012

If you see it, Is it real? Day 7 Meditation

I remembered today that the  last time I created an IM Statement was over a dozen years ago when I was a Mary Kay Director.  It was a novel idea to me so I created the "belief" that I drove a pink Cadillac.  I was driving a free car, but it wasn't  a Cadillac.  After a huge directors event, I went out into the parking lot, went up to my car and attempted to open the door to a beautiful brand new pink Cadillac!  My unconscious mind certainly manifested my vision, but because of circumstances, I left that company without getting that car.  Now it is a different company and a new car qualification..  That visualization appeared today during my meditation and fear set in.What if this meditation stuff is just a mind trick.  And even if I believe it, it won't become real. Then I realized that this time not only do I have an IM statement, it is loaded with feeling and I have included daily choices I make to have the outcome  really happen. This meditation stuff is powerful, it is creating past visions, internal turmoil, and new possibility.  So here is a picture of my new car.  I haven't walked up to it in a parking lot, but I am  actively making my calls to make it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment