Monday, July 16, 2012

Just For Today Day16 Meditation Experiment

This is the second half of the 30 day experiment for me and 5 friends. As for me, today I started out looking at a mountain. It would seem that being halfway through the experiment that my confidence would be building and there would be a quantitative difference beginning to accumulate. But before my meditation today, I absolutely didn't feel that way. It was the feeling that at the half way point, the climb ahead will be even harder and there were cliffs, crags and crevices ahead that I may not have it in me to transverse. Seems kind of funny that this all comes from a daily intentional meditation. Not what I was expecting. So I am finding that the act of quieting and focusing my mind intentionally has a benefit of bringing me back to the place of possibility. After I was done, I decided to add something I used to do, and that is the phrase, "Just for today...." to get out of overwhelm. So- Just for Today, I am passionate, committed, inspiring and unstoppable.

And tomorrow it will be,

Just for today I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment