Friday, July 6, 2012

How to Eat a Frog- Day 6 Meditation

It is said that if you do the hard stuff first, like eating a frog, everything else will be easy.  Well, how long does the 'hard' stuff last?  As I begin my day and want to start with my peaceful IM meditation, my mind wanders.  Twenty minutes is soooooo long first thing in the morning. I haven't yet  touched my chakras, or maybe my creativity can't be stymied at dawn.  Either I have to find a new time to meditate or I have to eat the frog differently. Yesterday I found that after a good solid 10 minutes of reading my IM statement, that I went on with my day and downloaded it onto my phone and reread it another 10 times between other things.  I'm not sure if this is right or wrong, but we'll see in  twenty four days.
I eat a FROG like an ELEPHANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment