Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Heat is On Meditation Experiment Day 5

There is something in the air.  A message being sent to me.  The question is, can I take the pressure or go up in flames?  Yesterday  three separate incidents contained heat.  First thing in the morning a towel caught fire on the stove while I was outside.  It's scary to walk into the kitchen and see flames dancing under the microwave.  After fireworks last night my daughter's car caught on fire as she was driving home.  Everyone is OK but there were certainly moments of  panic.  And record temperatures in the area have caused huge areas of pavement to buckle under the heat.  The heat and pressure surrounding our dreams can cause the same panic and buckling.  While  I meditate the outside forces seem melt away.  Now I have to bring that into the heat and pressure of the day.  Just a few moments ago, a newscaster talking about the heat stated that each us has should "take every precaution necessary" to stay safe.  And so I will take every precaution  necessary to protect my dreams.  I'm not sure what that is yet, But I'm  willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment