Monday, July 9, 2012

UnHealthy and Wise Day 9 Meditation Experiment

The first line for my IM Experiement has to do with health so when I started to feel bad yesterday, the first thought in my mind was, "See, this stuff doesn't work, cause I got sick".. and I just had posted a couple days ago about how I never pick up viruses.  It would be great to end the story there because 24 hour hours later I am still under the weather.  However what I have learned while feeling miserable has been priceless for me.  Because it's not what happens to us, it's what we do with it.  As I was awake most of the night, my mind started wondering and what I did while I lay there was say the IM Statement in my head over and over and over.  Not only did it take my mind off how I was feeling, it gave me hope and belief that I am in charge.  Beginning my second week, I have more belief than when I was feeling "healthy".  This stuff may work after all.
?Today I Begin a new life" Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment