Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grace and Ease Day 17 Meditation Experiment

Today what popped for me during my Intentional Meditation was the phrase, grace and ease. Probably because yesterday it came up several times during the day. I start on a spiral of intensity as the day progresses which builds like a coil. It is actually my exuberance and passion for my message, but spills out into conversations with force and could be received as an overabundance of information, or in other words throwing up on someone. I know that is happening when I look at them in the eye and there is a glaze forming over their pupils. Or during a phone conversation, the other end of the line has been quiet for quite a long time and I have run out of air. So in my mind pops, grace and ease, and I think; If I was speaking that way right now, what would this conversation be like, and I start to breathe slowly and deeply. My focus shifts to what the person wants and needs not what I have to spring on them. I begin to listen and let them talk, with grace and ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment