Friday, July 20, 2012

Time Stands Still Day 20 Meditation Experiment


I live in the present with profound courage, my IM statement says. It is beginning to show up for me with depth. Living in the present allows me to let the failures and disappointments of the past recede to a dim memory. And because I am in the present moment, future expectations don't blind me of current needs. I'm not dreaming about the results while I am with a customer, I save it for my daily goal time. And having profound courage gives me the ability to ask the hard questions I previously avoided because of misguided fear, Being in the now lightens the load in my mind, allows focus and clarity to my tasks and creates time in my schedule as if time was standing still.

Such a simple statement.
"I live in the present with profound courage"

1 comment: